Thai Sky


I'm spending my summer break (three whole months! I love being a student!) at my brother Jerick's in Buena Park, California. One thing I really love about coming to visit him, his wife Liz, and their son Aidan, is that there are so many kinds of restaurants to try. Columbia, Missouri has its charms, but there's not much variety of cuisine in town.


Thai food is my favorite kind (so far), and there are so many Thai restaurants in the West Coast. A lot of them are affordable too. One of the restaurants we usually go to is called Thai Sky, an unpretentious place that has reasonable prices. In our last visit, we had Spicy Crab Noodles in lieu of the usual Pad Thai, some Ginger Fish, and a dish we always order when we find it, Fried Shrimp Rolls.



I want to learn how to cook Thai food, it's just that its ingredients are not easily available, especially in the midwest. (Also, I might be a little too lazy to shop for all those ingredients!) So, I'll just enjoy eating in different Thai restaurants while I'm here in California.

Thai Sky Restaurant
(562) 426-4192
2415 Pacific Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806

Comments