Lunch at Legoland

My four-year-old nephew Aidan just loves going to Legoland (somewhere between LA and San Diego), and understandably so. Even I could understand its appeal (probably because I felt deprived of Lego toys as a child), and I've enjoyed both times I've gone there. I've thought that I wouldn't mind working there if I could just build buildings or create animals out of Lego blocks the whole day.

Like most other theme parks, though, Legoland didn't offer much variety in terms of food. They just had the usual food court-type of place at Funtown, where you try to find a table and wander around to see if you can get some hotdogs or burgers. Luckily, I did manage to find one seafood dish that I liked. I had the pasta with shrimp both times I was there, and it wasn't all that bad. It was a bit hot, which I like, although it could've used a little more parmesan. The chocolate cake I had wasn't so bad either; it was more moist than it looked.

As theme park fare went, it was all right. At least I didn't end up just eating tons of french fries as I've had to do in other parks I've visited.






LEGOLAND
One LEGOLAND Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Phone (760) 918-5346

Comments