Brockton Villa

I've fallen way behind in posting my pictures from the US, and I've already been back in the Philippines for a month. So I've decided to just post the pictures as I find them on my computer, and forget about being obsessive-compulsive about chronology.

On my last weekend in the west coast, Kuya, Liz, Aidan, and I went to San Diego. We went to Sea World and San Diego Wild Animal Park, and we also had a chance to visit a dear friend, Ida Sandico-Whitaker. It was very nice to see her, since I hadn't seen her in seven years. She's been based in San Diego for ten years or so, and it was great to finally pay her a visit.

She brought us to La Jolla, a quaint little town with a nice beach with lots of seals sunning themselves on the rocks. After taking a leisurely walk in the area, we decided to have lunch at Brockton Villa, which has a nice view of the sea. (Also, we were very hungry and that was the first restaurant we saw.) It was fun to have lunch with an old friend, just talking through the main course, dessert, and coffee. I had the shrimp tacos, and chocolate cake for dessert which went perfectly with coffee.

Shrimp Tacos

Raspberry Chocolate Marquise

1235 Coast Blvd
La Jolla, CA 92037
Tel. (858)454.7393

Comments