Pasticceria Papa

On my first weekend in Sydney, Gigi brought me to Pasticceria Papa in Little Italy, which offers a lot of pastries. She was eager to let me try two of her favorite desserts, which were ricotta cheesecake, and ricotta cannoli. We got up early on Saturday morning, so we could have a calorie-laden breakfast. When we got to the restaurant, it was all I could do to stop myself from just grabbing one of each of the pastries displayed on the counter. They all looked so fattening; ergo, good.

Aside from getting a piece of the cheesecake and the cannoli, I saw that they sold florentines as well. I love florentines, and never pass up a chance to have some. I ate all three of the pastries, aside from some pizza that Gigi had for herself. I liked the cannoli best, followed by the cheesecake, then the florentines. I was slightly disappointed in the florentines because they were not sweet enough for me :) I must've consumed the calorie requirements for the whole week in that single meal (if you could call having sweets in the morning a proper breakfast).

Ricotta Cheesecake
Florentine and Ricotta Cannoli

Pasticceria Papa
145 Ramsay St.
Haberfield NSW 2045
Australia
Tel: 02.9798.6894
02.9799.9676

Comments