Sycamore Restaurant, Columbia, Missouri

One of the restaurants I had wanted to try in Columbia since I got there was Sycamore. It looked pretty fancy from the outside, and the menu that I saw posted outside featured items that sounded very appetizing. However, I didn't get to eat in this restaurant till I was about to graduate.

Felicity, Blaine, and I went to dinner at Sycamore around the last week of school. So the restaurants in town were usually packed with families celebrating their children's graduation. Thankfully, we arrived early and were able to get a table. About an hour after we got there, the place was already filled to capacity.

We ordered some Parmesan Fries to start (which were delicious), then I had Sea Scallops as my main course. It was very, very good. I love scallops, and I really liked the way they cooked them. The dish had an Asian twist to it. Their menu described it as "Seared jumbo sea scallops with sesame shiitake lo mein and steamed brocolli". I really wish I'd tried the restaurant earlier in my stay so I could have had time to try out their other dishes.


Parmesan Fries

Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops


Sycamore
800 E. Broadway
Columbia, MO
65201 USA
(573)874.8090

Comments