Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria

There's a Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria across the street from our office, so one lunch break, some of my officemates invited me to have some pizza there. I found that they offered budget-friendly set meals, so I ordered the one that gave me some pesto pasta and two slices of vegetarian pizza. The pasta came with some garlic bread, which I liked best among what I had on the plate.


What I was really looking forward to, however, was their frozen cappuccino mud pie. I was hoping it tasted somewhat like my favorite mudpie in Friday's, but it didn't. Joey Pepperoni's version was just as sweet, but the texture was not as fine. In fact, I could taste the grains of sugar in it.

Frozen Cappuccino Mud Pie

Taking the prices into consideration though, it wasn't a bad lunch at all. The meals were easy on the pocket, and can probably compete with the other restaurants in the area.

(Blogger's note: The branch mentioned here has since closed down, but other Joey Pepperoni branches are very much alive and kicking.)

Comments