Molten Chocolate Cake at Chili's

One of the most comforting things in the world in my book (and I know many will agree) is a delicious, sufficiently-calorie-laden dessert, preferably involving chocolate. I have a short list of my favorites, and sometimes when I am having a hard time deciding which restaurant to eat at, I would simply choose one which serves one of my top sweets.

Molten Chocolate Cake

The Molten Chocolate Cake of Chili's Grill and Bar is part of my list. When my girlfriends and I want to meet up after not seeing each other for awhile, we often go to Chili's, so we can have some of this cake while catching up on the latest gossip.

Since this cake is quite big for only one person to consume (especially after a big meal), we just order one, and ask for extra forks. Don't get me wrong, though, it's not as if I'm talking about a big group who will have to divide the cake amongst four or five people. Usually, it's just me and one other friend, two at most. If we had to divide this cake more than three ways, it wouldn't last five minutes.

This cake never fails to satisfy me. I think it's the combination of the coldness of the ice cream and the heat of the gush of chocolate filling. That hot/cold sensation... Bad for the teeth, fantastic for the palate (and sometimes, for the soul).


Chili's Grill and Bar
Tomas Morato Ave.
Quezon City
Philippines
(632)372-5022/23

26 Missouri Street cor. Nevada
Greenhills, San Juan
Philippines
(632)727-1143

Comments