Balducci Ristorante and Deli, Serendra

I hadn't seen my favorite couple Travis and Meling in a while, so I arranged to have dinner with them at Balducci Restaurant at Serendra. They live near Alabang, so I figured the Fort would be a good compromise in terms of driving effort on both our parts.

I ordered their ravioli in cream sauce, or "Ravioli alla Balducci di Ricotta e mascarpone". In terms of volume, it was not a lot; just the usual serving of ravioli. But in terms of heaviness (and calories!) it was more than enough to fill my stomach.

Ravioli in Cream Sauce

I also had some of the pizza that Trav and Meling ordered, since it contained only seafood. I like Balducci. I like its dark interiors and its food, which is priced similarly to those in nearby restaurants. It was a nice place to meet up with my good old friends, and a good jumping off point for drinks somewhere else in the area.


Balducci Ristorante & Deli
Serendra, Bonifacio High Street
Fort Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No.(632)856.0676

Comments