Amici, Tomas Morato, Quezon City

I first heard of Amici several years ago when I was still working for the now-defunct lifestyle TV show “F”. At that time, Amici could only be found in Don Bosco in Makati, and was thus called Amici di Don Bosco. It started out as an Italian canteen which became known for its gelato. We featured it as a reasonably priced Italian restaurant with good food, at an unexpected location.

Linguine Alla Puttanesca

Seafood Pizza

Now the restaurant’s popularity has grown, and it already has a few branches. A couple of years ago, one opened along Tomas Morato. I’ve eaten there several times, usually in a big group. I find that’s the best way to go there, in the company of many friends. (Its canteen-like atmosphere is not exactly the best setting for a romantic one-on-one date.)

Four Cheese Pizza

There’s a lot to eat there for a pescetarian like me, and I especially like their four-cheese pizza. I also like their vongole pasta. I always top off a meal in Amici with some of their gelato, usually the hazelnut flavored one. It's another restaurant where it's difficult NOT to overeat.

Spaghetti Vongole e Gamberetti


Amici
Bellagio Square
243 Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Fuentebella Sts.
Quezon City
Philippines
Phone Number: (632)376-6458

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
i <3 Amici!! Their gelato is so yummy too.