Bigby's Cafe and Restaurant

I don't see my family often enough, but when I do it's usually over a meal. This was again the case, as my sister invited us for dinner to celebrate her birthday. She held her birthday dinner at Bigby's Cafe and Restaurant at Megamall. (I think she's partial to Megamall because she and her husband hold their clinic there.)

Everyone was in attendance, and I was glad to have a chance to see my niece and nephews. Meals with the kids are usually noisier than I am used to, but it's fun to see them play with each other.

I ordered the Deep Sea Pasta, which had a thumbs up stamp beside it. Since it was one of their favorites and/or specialties, that's what I had. Also, it was described as "garlic shrimps and rich crab fat sauce on top of noodles and served sizzling hot". Garlics and crab fat... how could I resist?

Deep Sea Pasta

You can't really go wrong with that combination, so I enjoyed my meal. More than the food though, I appreciated the time that I got to spend with my parents, my siblings, and their kids. I really should see them all more often.



Bigby's Cafe and Restaurant
SM Megamall Atrium
EDSA corner Julia Vargas Ave.
Mandaluyong
Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No. +63(2)706.5642

Comments