Dessert at Momo Cafe, Eastwood

After a huge lunch in Blufish, we still felt like having some dessert, so we went to nearby Momo Cafe. My sister-in-law and I had the Toblerone Torte and the Snickers Fudge.

Toblerone Torte

Snickers Fudge

I'm a Snickers lover, thus, the choice, but I liked the Toblerone Torte better. The Snickers Fudge didn't taste as fresh as the one that I had at their sister restaurant Chelsea in Serendra. I still had a lot of it though.

My nephew got a cupcake, which he then proceeded to play with. He ate it all, of course.

My nephew and his cupcake

I'm curious to try their main dishes. The next time I find myself in Eastwood, maybe I will.


Eastwood Mall Veranda
Eastwood Mall
Orchard Road
Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City
Metro Manila, Philippines

Phone Numbers
+63(2)900.1006
+63(2)900.1007

Comments