My low-carb lunch at Grams

Once in a (very) rare while, I try to go on a low carbohydrate diet, especially when I've particularly overindulged for an extended period of time. This makes eating out even harder for me, as this narrows down my choices further as a pescetarian. Since I eat lunch a lot of times at Grams Diner at the office, I had to figure out what to order, as I normally have their fish with garlic rice (yum!).

I've found a good meal to fulfill both the seafood and low-carb requirements, but I have to request it specially. It's their Caesar Salad with Calamari.

Caesar Salad with Calamari

I really enjoy this, although the garlic, as always from this kind of dressing, lingers on in my mouth (and hopefully not my breath). I've had this several times, and I did notice that the amount of calamari changes from day to day. Oh well, it's a made-to-order dish and I should just be glad to have a low-carb alternative.


Grams Diner
ELJCC Bldg. Sgt. Esguerra cor. Mother Ignacia
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No. (02)412.2871

Comments