Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes

It seems like I'm meant to do the rounds of the eating places at Il Terrazzo. My office friends Chi and Irene invited me to join them for lunch along with other officemates at Banapple. I've visited their other outlet along Katipunan Avenue, and although the pasta I had in the past (I think it was pesto) was not particularly memorable, I wanted to come along for the dessert.


I planned to have some fish, but Banapple served only dishes with Cream Dory. Since I have yet to check reports that Cream Dory fish, particularly those imported from Vietnam, are contaminated with sulfuric acid and potassium hydroxide, I've been keeping away from this fish.

So I opted to have their Pasta Magnifico, which is basically olive oil and garlic. This is one of my favorite kinds of pasta, and their version was okay, with the garlic browned enough for my taste. The serving was pretty big, so I finished only one half of it on purpose to make space for dessert.

Pasta Magnifico

So when it was time to have sweets, I wasn't bursting at the seams yet, and I had enough space for my Banoffee Pie. In fact, in our group, I was the only one who finished her dessert. Everyone else was too stuffed from their main course to thoroughly enjoy their pastries.

Banoffee Pie

I like eating Banoffee Pie because it gives me a false (deluded?) sense of having had a healthy dessert. It has fruit, right? It must be healthy then.

Banapple Cakes and Pastries
Il Terrazzo
Tomas Morato Avenue
Quezon City, Philippines

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
love their banoffee pie, honeylovin' crunch cake and msyter-reese's wicked pie!!