Katre Mediterranean Restaurant

I recently went back to Katre to have dinner with some of my friends. I hadn't been in that restaurant in quite a while so I was interested to see if there were any changes in their menu.

I was impatient to eat though, so I ended up ordering the same thing I usually have there, which was their Grilled Mahi Mahi, described by the menu as being "served with fricassee of Calico Scallops with olive oil, garlic, tomato, capers, and peppers". The fish itself seemed smaller than I remember the serving size to be, though it still tasted heavenly to me.

Grilled Mahi Mahi

I also had their Seared Tuna, some of my friend Zara's Greek salad, and a few bites of my other friend Isabel's chocolate cake. (I was feeling rather famished.)

Seared Tuna

Greek Salad
Chocolate Cake

What I liked best though was their Bay Shrimps Gambas, served with what they called Bolgi Toast Points. I wasn't able to get a photo of it because everyone was so hungry by the time it was served that they dug in quickly; and because it was so good, it disappeared in a matter of minutes.

Katre is a bit pricey, especially as QC restaurants go, but the food is worth it. I like the ambience too, except that other diners were probably bothered when our group would occasionally burst out in very loud laughter.



Katre Mediterranean Restaurant
103 Dr. Lascano St.
Brgy. Laging Handa
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No. (02)373.4705

Comments