Cafe Mary Grace, Trinoma, Quezon City

I rarely go to the mall, and this lack of experience translates to low levels of shopping savvy. So when I had to buy some obligatory presents, I didn't know quite where to start. I enlisted the help of my friend Isabel, who is more of a mall expert. We went to Trinoma to achieve my mission, and with Isabel's help, I finished it in less than an hour.

After present-shopping, we went to the part of malling that I enjoy best- eating! We went to Cafe Mary Grace, since Isabel wanted to have some hot chocolate. The cafe had a menu of interesting kinds of hot chocolate. We tried their Tsokonut chocolate and their Mexicana tsokolate.

Mexicana Tsokolate
Tsoknut Chocolate

Although we were just planning to have a light afternoon snack, as usual, I ended up having more of a meal, and ordered Mary Grace Mushroom Cream linguine. Being cream-based, it was very heavy (and delicious!). The drizzle of truffle oil made the pasta more interesting, and ultimately worth the calories.

Mary Grace Mushroom Cream Pasta

I really should go to the mall more often. Next time though, I should just go straight to the part where I sit and eat in a restaurant.


Café Mary Grace
Ground Level Trinoma Mall
EDSA cor. North Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No. (632)916-9003

Comments