Conti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant

Whenever I eat at Conti's I usually end up eating too much dessert (usually Mango Bravo). It is, after all, a pastry shop. So when I do find myself having lunch or dinner there, I force myself to have a light lunch, so I have a lot of space for their delicious pastries. During this particular visit, I started off with some asparagus soup.

Asparagus Soup

The soup was just enough to warm my tummy, so I could get right down to business. I was with my fellow dessert-lover Isabel, so we ordered two desserts between us- Turtle Pie and Mango Bravo.

Turtle Pie

Mango Bravo

I've tried several of their desserts, but I think that so far, Mango Bravo remains my favorite. I liked their turtle pie, but I still prefer the version of Sugarhouse. Conti's Mango Bravo, however, ranks very high among my favorite mango-based desserts. It's so good that I've had to forego the restaurant's main dishes just so I can make room for a big slice of it. Maybe I should eat at Conti's when I'm not having a sugar craving, so I can give proper attention to the rest of their menu.


Conti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant
1C-17 Serendra
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City
Philippines
Tel. No. (632)856.2352 to 53, (632)901.3486

Trinoma
P1 Level, Trinoma
EDSA corner North Avenue
Quezon City
Philippines
Tel. No. (632)900.5013 to 15

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
i love their turtle pie! =D
Alex A. said…
I love all their desserts :-D
I also recommend Conti's Moist Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Overload. Yummmmm!