Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My "Diver's Breakfast" at McDonald's

Going scuba diving usually entails waking up super early, like three o'clock. This is one of the instances when I don't really mind and I am actually physically able to do it.

One downside of waking up so early is that I get hungry very early too. While I usually have to wait to get hungry for breakfast on a regular day, My tummy starts grumbling around 5:00am whenever I go diving.

So what usually happens is my dive buddies and I head to the most convenient McDonald's to have a mobile meal. I almost always order the same thing there, so I call it my (pescetarian-friendly) "diver's breakfast".

Egg McMuffin without ham

This is simply an Egg McMuffin with the ham/Canadian bacon removed. When I'm feeling extra famished, I indulge and add a hash brown. Not the healthiest of meals, but it fills me up and prepares me for a long day of underwater activity.

P.S. I saw this sign on the restroom of this particular McDonald's, and I thought it was rather amusing.




McDonald's
Everywhere, Philippines

No comments: