Fish Meal at Racks

One would think that there wouldn't be any pescetarian choices in a ribs place, but there's actually something I can eat at Rack's. I discovered this when my officemate Irene asked me if I wanted to order anything from there. She said she was craving for some ribs so she was having some delivered to the office. I called Racks to see if they had any seafood, and surprisingly, they did. Their fish was listed under their healthy choices. I wasn't sure it was going to be all that healthy though, since it was fried. Irene and I eagerly waited for their delivery person to arrive.



The dish turned out to be pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was that the salad that came with it had some bacon bits on it, which I couldn't eat. All told, I don't think it really deserves to be called a "healthy option", especially since it came with fries. I didn't really mind; I didn't exactly order food there to start a diet.


Racks
Everywhere, Manila
Philippines

Comments