La Regalade French Bistro, Makati

Some photographer friends of mine recently had an exhibit at La Regalade French Bistro in Makati. It ran for several weeks, but I only got to visit it the night before it was set to end. (Procrastinators unite... tomorrow!) Well, always better late than never. I even arrived late that night, shortly before the restaurant was set to close. Although I arrived after dinner, I did have time to have an appetizer. I ordered their Sable Parmesan, which was described by the menu as a "Parmesan tart with sliced tomato and mixed greens salad".

The restaurant is rather pricey, as a lot of French restaurants in Manila are. Although I liked the description of what I ordered, I thought that it lacked cheese. (Heavy on the tart, not so on the Parmesan.) I liked what I ate, I just didn't think it was worth the price I paid for it. Well, I basically went there to show support for my friends, and I achieved that at least. I wasn't so successful in the "trying a restaurant that I would come to love" part. Well, in fairness, I've only been to this restaurant twice. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Sable Parmesan


La Regalade French Bistro
820 Arnaiz Avenue
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
632.750.2104

Comments