Last meal before flying- at La Tegola, Mactan, Cebu

I love Cebu, and one of the things I like about it is that there are so many restaurants so close to the airport. That means I can usually have a good meal before my flight back to Manila. This time, we ate at La Tegola Italian Restaurant.

We ordered quite a bit, but then I guess I often overeat when I eat out in Cebu. We ordered Linguine Vongole, Spaghetti al Cartoccio, and Four-cheese pizza. I've eaten at this restaurant before, and these are some of the dishes that I usually order. I particularly enjoy their Vongole.

Linguine alle vongole 
Spaghetti al cartoccio 
Four cheese pizza
We devoured everything; I for one am a firm believer in not wasting food. But mostly, our plates were clean because we enjoyed everything we ate.

I'm very likely to return to La Tegola when I'm in Cebu and I have a few hours to kill before my flight.


La Tegola-Mactan
Marina Mall Building
Ibo, Lapu-lapu City
Tel. No. +63 (32) 340.9070

Comments