Shrimp Pasta at Uno

I had dinner at Uno last night with my friends Angel and Kennie, but I wasn't so happy with the pasta that I ordered. It was Spaghetti with Olive and Garlic Cream Sauce. I was expecting the sauce to have more cream. In fact I ordered it because I wanted a really fattening dish, and I guess it didn't have the amount of cream to be fattening enough for my mood.

I was envious when I had a taste of the pasta that Angel ordered, which was Spaghetti with Shrimp, Lemon, Capers, Paprika, and Garlic. Not that it was particularly laden with calories, I just thought it tasted better than what I had.

So today, since I had a lunch date with my good friend and fellow Uno fan Chi, I suggested that we have lunch there. I ordered the Shrimp Spaghetti and left the restaurant much more satisfied than I did last night.



Uno Restaurant
195 Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Fuentebella
Quezon City
Philippines
Telephone no. (02)374-0774

Comments