Z cooks Salmon and Potatoes

Z has recently been in the mood to cook, and I am one of those who are benefiting from this. This mood came upon her again this weekend, and she asked me if I wanted to try her salmon and potatoes. I never say no to a free dinner so I went to her place to sample her cooking. She wasn't done preparing the food yet when she arrived, and I was already so hungry, so she told me to fix myself an Okazu salad from her fridge.

While I was waiting, she finished preparing some mushroom soup, and soon after, she served up the salmon with mushrooms, garlic and potatoes. I didn't get to take a photo of the soup because I slurped it up soon after I got the bowl. I was patient enough to photograph the salmon though. This is how it looked after she topped the fish with the potatoes.


Z forgot to put the cheese though, so she melted some and poured it on top of the dish. Yum!


I finished the meal with some Clodhoppers that I found after raiding her fridge. Perfect way to end the meal. My compliments to the chef! I hope Z keeps up this cooking mood. I am always willing to be the taster of her creations.

Comments