Breakfast at Peace Tree, Moab, Utah

After a few days of climbing at Indian Creek, we would go to Moab for some civilization and creature comforts. During one of our rare supply/bath/food runs into town, we had breakfast at a cozy cafe called Peace Tree. It's one of those homey places that serve local food and big hearty breakfasts.

I ordered their veggie scramble, which was described as "three scrambled eggs, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, sauteed seasonal vegetables, roasted potatoes, and toast". It sounded huge to me, and it certainly was. Although I was very hungry, I was not able to finish it.

Veggie Scramble

I finished about half of it and had the rest to go. (It was enough for another complete meal.) We had some coffee to top off our breakfast then we rushed off to make full use of our limited time in town. We're sure to come back during our next climbing day off.


Peace Tree
Juice Cafe
20 South Main
Moab, Utah
Tel. No. (435)259.0101
www.peacetreecafe.com

Comments