Chili Lime Shrimp Nachos at Chili's

I had lunch at Chili's today, and a new item on their menu caught my eye. It was their Chili Lime Shrimp Nachos, and they were described as "crisp tortilla wedges topped with melted jack cheese, cilantro-lime shrimp, tangy-sweet pineapple pico de gallo, with chili lime glaze, and served with sour cream".

I decided to have one whole order for lunch. It was pretty big, and rather pricey at P425, but that's about typical of Chili's prices.

Chili Lime Shrimp Nachos

I really enjoyed the nachos, and finished them all by myself. I asked for an additional order of sour cream because it was just  perfect for it. (The server kindly informed me I would be charged an extra P50 for it.) The sweetness of the pineapple was a nice contrast to the saltiness of the cheese.

I hope they keep this item on the menu. I often find seafood dishes disappearing from menus, probably because they end up being more expensive and therefore less popular. I definitely will have this again in the future. If it's still around, of course.


Chili's Bar and Grill
199 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Sct. Fernandez
Quezon City
Philippines
Tel. No. (63)(2)372.5007

Comments

ulacakes said…
Oh! This looks yummy! I love the combination of chili and lime. And I love nachos.. So i have a feeling i'll enjoy this :) now.. I need to convince Ron to go with me to Chilis :)
Alex A. said…
naku it's supergood! you should really try it!