Just another Uno lunch

James was in town, so as usual, I had lunch with him and Chi at Uno. (I think they'd been having lunch there the whole week.) I ordered their lunch special, which was some pea soup and pan fried snapper with hollandaise sauce. James was late, so when he arrived, my food was already being served. He became envious and ordered the same thing.

The soup was filling, but nothing really extraordinary. It went very well with their bread though.

Pea Soup

The snapper, as James described it, "looked better than it tastes". Actually it was a bit tough. The taste itself was fine as far as I was concerned, but the fish was a little hard to chew.

Snapper with Hollandaise Sauce

I didn't take a photo of the Fallen cake that James and I shared for dessert. I think I've posted several photos of that cake here already.

It wasn't one of the best meals I've had in this restaurant, but their delicious bottomless bread and coffee more than made up for it. Of course I'll be back.



Uno Restaurant
195 Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Fuentebella
Quezon City
Philippines
Tel. no. (02)374.0774

Comments