Last coffee of the trip at Black Canyon Coffee

After our rather lackluster breakfast at the train station food court, Z and I went to have some coffee at Black Canyon Coffee. It was one of the few places in the station that were open at that early hour.


I was rather amused at their tagline. "A drink from paradise... available on earth." I love taglines that are born of puffery.



I had their "Black Canyon Coffee" as this, I assumed, was the specialty of the house. It was pretty good. I just don't know about the coming-from-paradise part.

Black Canyon Coffee

As it turned out, this was to be the last restaurant that we would visit for the trip, since we had no more time to eat at any of the restaurants when we arrived at the airport. The train we took was very slow, and travelling to the airport took way longer than we expected. I guess that's all right, considering the amount of food we had already consumed the past week.

All in all, it was a good (food) trip, and it was happy eating for the most part. Bye Bangkok and Laos!



Black Canyon Coffee
Central Train Station
Bangkok, Thailand

Comments