Inconsistent food at Cerchio

I've been eating a lot at Cerchio lately, mostly because I've been in the mood to eat salads recently and when I'm too lazy to think of what to have, I think of Cerchio's Shrimp Pomelo Salad.

So when Yeng and I were to have lunch and we had not idea where to eat, I suggested the place since I was in the mood for some greens again. She wasn't very enthusiastic about the place because she remembered that the last time we went there, she wasn't too impressed with the food. I asked her to give it another try.

I ordered the Shrimp Pomelo Salad again, then some Pumpkin Malunggay Soup. They both tasted like they always do. However, I also ordered their Seared Tuna Sashimi which Chi and I always order, and it tasted a bit different. It was not seared as well as it had been in the past. Maybe their regular chef had a day off? I was a bit disappointed as it did not taste like I expected it to be.

 
Shrimp Pomelo Salad


Pumpkin Malunggay Soup

For dessert, I had their Bailey's Panna Cotta, which I liked but did not really taste of Bailey's.


Bailey's Panna Cotta


Yeng was not really very happy with what she ordered, ( I think it was Crispy Tadyang) because it was not as she expected it to taste. I think the last time she had it, it was dry and crispy. At any rate, the chef made a new batch for her and she seemed pretty satisfied with it.

I will probably go back to Cerchio again (most likely with Chi, no longer with Yeng). I just wish their food were more consistent.


Cerchio Restaurant and Lounge
76 Sct. Limbaga, off Tomas Morato Ave.
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. No. 63(2)351.5279

Comments