Default lunch at Cerchio

A lot of times, my friends and I find ourselves too lazy to think about where to eat. When Chi and I are in this mood, one of our no-brainer choices is Cerchio. Although not all their dishes are equally good, there are certain dishes there that we know we are going to enjoy.

So for our lunch this week, there we went, and we ordered our usual seared tuna sashimi. Ordering this has caused some problems in the past. We sometimes notice that the serving is not as big as usual (and we should know because we've taken lots of pictures of it). We always point this out to the servers, then they usually oblige by giving us a bigger portion.


Seared tuna sashimi 
I wanted to eat some vegetables, which I tend to forget to eat enough of, so I ordered their kangkong (water spinach) with garlic. This always goes perfectly with their garlic rice.

Kangkong (water spinach) with garlic
For dessert, Chi and I split a mango float. Actually, we had space to finish one each, but it seemed too sinful to do so.

Mango float

So there went another lunch at Cerchio. I just wish the amount of tuna sashimi wouldn't keep changing each time we go there.


Cerchio Restaurant and Lounge
76 Sct. Limbaga, off Tomas Morato Ave.
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. No. 63(2)351.5279

Comments