Impromptu Saturday lunch at Uno

My Singapore-based friend James was in town, and it was hard for him to find time for everyone who wanted to see him as his schedule was particularly hectic for this visit. So when he said he had a few minutes to spare before his lunch date arrived in Uno, I grabbed the chance to meet him.

As he was already in the restaurant, I asked him to order for me while I was on my way there. He said the most pescetarian-friendly pasta was called Zucchini and Macaroni melt, so I had him order that for me.

Zucchini and Macaroni Melt
When I got there, the food was ready. As usual, it was delicious. But I had way too much bread (as always), so I could only finish half the pasta. Also, I deliberately didn't finish it because James and I planned to have gelato in nearby Amici. We did, and I felt justified in having two scoops. After all, I didn't finish my lunch, did I?

Uno Restaurant
195 Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Fuentebella
Quezon City Philippines
Telephone no. (632)374.0774

Comments