Kaya toast at Kopi Roti Katipunan

On this very rainy evening, I had a meeting at Kopi Roti along Katipunan Avenue. I've never been to this place though it's been around for a while, so I looked forward to checking out their food.

When I got to the meeting, I hadn't had time for dinner, so I ordered what appeared to be the most substantial meal: Kaya toast with two soft boiled eggs. I usually just get to eat this when I'm at the PAL airport (at Kaya), so I was more than happy to have it for dinner.


Kaya Toast with soft-boiled eggs
It's a good thing I don't have a sensitive stomach. Some people refuse to eat soft-boiled eggs for fear of contracting some illness, but I don't have such a concern. I enjoyed dipping the toast into the eggs. It tasted pretty much like the version at the airport, and the coffee complemented it.

I wouldn't mind having the same meal again, maybe at the branch closer to my home.


Kopi Roti
226 Katipunan Ave.
Blue Ridge, Quezon City
+63 (2) 439.1546

Comments