Spinach Grilled Salmon at Burgoo

For this week's lunch with Chi, we decided to go to Burgoo, since we hadn't been there in a while. I ordered their Spinach Grilled Salmon, while she had their Seafood Jambalaya.

Spinach Grilled Salmon
I wanted to order the Jambalaya myself but it had some meat in it. I settled for trying some of its rice, which was very tasty. The serving was also bigger than we expected, considering Chi had the regular-sized one.


I was not very happy with the salmon, because the fish didn't taste very fresh and was a little too "fishy". I liked the sauce and the mashed potatoes, but it was not enough to compensate for the fish.


For dessert, we split a Mississippi Mudpie. It was okay, though not something I would put on my list of favorite desserts. It tasted more like a slice of ice cream cake than a pie to me.

Mississippi Mudpiee


Burgoo Bar and Restaurant
310 Tomas Morato Ext.
Quezon City, Philippines 
Tel. No. (632)927.7396

Comments