A light post-yoga meal at Omakase

I'd been slacking off in terms of exercise recently, so when Girlie invited me and Z to join her for yoga at Beyond Yoga in Il Terrazzo, I was game to go. She was joining the Yin Yoga class, which I'd never tried, so I was looking forward to learning something new.

Yin Yoga turned out to be more meditative than physical. It wasn't very strenuous (on the body at least), so I didn't really burn all that many calories. It was good for focusing the mind, but I guess I was expecting a sweatier workout.

Because we didn't feel like we deserved to eat a big meal after minimal exertion, we decided to have a light dinner downstairs at Omakase Restaurant, where I hadn't gone to in a while. Here are some of the things we ate- tekka maki, tamago, and Omakase soup. Admittedly, that's not all we ordered, so it's not as light as it looks. But at least we didn't order anything fried.

(We did have some decadent chocolate cake at nearby Jack's Loft after though.)


Tekka Maki

Omakase Soup

Tamago

Comments

Georgia said…
I love your blog! Only just found it but have enjoyed searching through your posts.

I would love to get more into Yoga but have struggled to find suitable classes near me in the UK. I do however enjoy sushi a lot! Yet, there is always room for chocolate cake after huh!? Funny how it goes.

http://thepescetarianpantry.blogspot.co.uk
Alex A. said…
Thanks for visiting Georgia! I haven't been updating the blog recently but will try to be a bit more diligent about it :-) Best regards!