Holly's Chocolate Chip Cookie at Pizano's

I had a pizza and pasta dinner at Pizano's in Chicago. I made sure I had room for dessert, since I saw on the menu that Holly's Chocolate Chip Cookie was "to die for". It was described as a cookie with ice cream, whipped cream, topped with chocolate syrup. The menu also said it was good for two. When the cookie arrived, the serving looked like it was good for two. But I found out that a lot of it was whipped cream. I'm not a real big fan of whipped cream so I just put a lot of it aside. The cookie was good though, chewy and well done, which is what I like. It was hot so the ice cream on top was melting, just the way I like it. Overall I would give Holly's Chocolate Chip Cookie a score of 3 1/2 forks.

Comments

Lori said…
3 1/2 forks, eh? Shades of 'F,' Gidget! :p