Captain Thai Restaurant

As I think I've mentioned before, one thing that makes me extremely happy to be in Southern California is the abundance of Thai restaurants in the area. A restaurant we often go to, and where we had dinner for my nephew Aidan's birthday, is Captain Thai Restaurant. It's very near my brother Jerick's house, which is why we go there pretty often.


Our favorite dish there is the Garlic Shrimp, though we have to order two servings because eight pieces (per serving) are not enough. We also have to tell them to add extra garlic because they sometimes don't put enough. I also like their Curry shrimp, because the sauce goes very well with rice. We sometimes have the fish cakes as an appetizer.


The noodles are great as well; aside from the Pad Thai, their other selections are worth the carbs too. Their Spicy Noodles, as well as the one with seafood and Chinese broccoli (pictured above; the noodles are hiding under all those vegetables and the sauce), are the ones that I like. These dishes use wider noodles than they use for their Pad Thai, and they're a pleasure to bite into.



Captain Thai Restaurant
8552 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA
Tel: (714) 995-1999

Comments