Hof's Hut

Before I go on with my food stories from New Orleans, I just saw a few pictures that I wanted to put from the holiday season that I spent in LA. As a refresher, most of my family flew in to LA for the holidays in December. Since we were rarely all together, this became an excuse to eat pretty much whatever we wanted. There is a Hof's Hut near Jerick's house, so one morning we decided to have brunch there. They do serve breakfast, but they also serve a lot of meat, like burgers and chicken. But as always, I found something to eat.

Fish Tacos

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

My bros and my sisses-in-law

I had fish tacos, which is always a reliable fallback in meat places in California. And, I had spinach and artichoke dip. Artichokes (and therefore artichoke dip) are very expensive in the Philippines. This is why I always order this dip when I can while I'm still here.

Comments