Wolfgang Puck Cafe

I'm putting up more pictures from the holidays that I forgot about. I can't believe I haven't talked about Wolfgang Puck, because that was the restaurant where I ate the most during that period. Kuya, John, Tintin and I spent one Tuesday at Universal Studios, and it was apparently the perfect time to go to that theme park. There were hardly any people around, and we even got to go on rides consecutively. After a whole day of tripping on rides and having pictures taken with Shrek and Mr. Incredible, we went to eat at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe which was right outside Universal Studios, since Tintin said it was on her list of places to go.

Everything we ate there was good, from the bread, to the fried shrimp appetizer, to the pizzas, pasta, and finally the tiramisu and chocolate cake. Talk about having a distended stomach. It probably took me two days to digest everything I ate.












Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Universal City Walk
Los Angeles, CA
(818) 985-9653

Comments

Min Liu said…
Hi Gidget,


For more direction on how Wolfgang Puck and his right hand man, Tom Kaplan, run the restaurant business for the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, check out this interview of Tom Kaplan by two Stanford business school students for iinnovate:

http://iinnovate.blogspot.com/2007/04/tom-kaplan-senior-managing-partner-of.html


Min, on behalf of the iinnovate team.