Noodle Garden, Evanston

I've mentioned my fondness for Thai food, and having strong feelings about Thai cuisine helps when I can't seem to make up my mind as to where to eat. It's a reliable default that never disappoints.

Anyway, one day, Vicky and I couldn't decide where we wanted to have lunch. We were too lazy to think about a new place to try, so we just narrowed down our choices to Thai restaurants. She brought me to Noodle Garden which is near her place in Evanston, and I was happy with everything we ordered. I particularly liked their fried shrimp rolls and their shrimp dumplings. (Actually, if any restaurant has those two dishes, I'm pretty happy already.) If I remember correctly, we had two orders of the shrimp rolls since the four pieces went quickly.

I would want to come back to Noodle Garden if I ever go back to the Chicago/Evanston area.

Fried Shrimp Rolls

Shrimp Dumplings


Noodle Garden
1241 Chicago Avenue
Evanston 60202-1337
(847)332.2775

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the recommendation (and pictures). I was wondering what to order at Noodle Garden last night and those shrimp rolls were great!
Alex A. said…
I'm glad you liked them. I do miss those shrimp rolls...