Park Grill at Millennium Park, Chicago

(This entry took place some time in May. The chronology of this blog is getting messed up, but what the heck.)

From Missouri, Vicky and I drove on to Chicago as my first stop on my long way back home. I love Chicago; it's one of my favorite US cities. Aside from being able to see a body of water despite being in the midwest (I pretend the lake is the sea), I also like the food that the city offers.

Vicky and I went to Millennium Park, where I did the tourist thing and took a gazillion pictures of the bean. After all that picture-taking, we decided to eat at Park Grill, which is smack in the middle of the park. It was pretty outside, but it was too hot to eat lunch al fresco, so we just sat in the comfort of airconditioning. I didn't want to eat too much, so I chose not to get an appetizer. I did, however, have a couple of cosmopolitans to battle the heat.

I had the Sunburst Trout, which was described to be "herb roasted with poached butter potatoes and roasted garlic-lemon puree". It didn't disappoint. I also had some chocolate concoction for dessert, but I can't remember what it was. Not that it was unmemorable, it's just my failing memory, it seems.

Maybe all the eating I've done has affected my brain. I really have to get these food stories straight.

Sunburst Trout


Park Grill
11 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois
60602
Phone (312) 521-PARK

Comments