Ten Ten Seafood Restaurant

When my brother Jerick and his family moved to Hawaiian Gardens, they had to start looking for new restaurants to try out. Some of their favorite eating places were now too far from their new home, and they were eager to find suitable replacements. Kuya and Liz love Chinese food and dimsum, and luckily they came across Ten Ten Seafood Restaurant, which served both.

Prawns with Walnuts

They brought me there and we ordered a favorite dish often found in Chinese restaurants in the US (though almost all of my mainland Chinese friends have never heard of it), Prawns with walnuts. It's pretty hard to go wrong with this dish, and thankfully, they didn't. It was sweet (could be too sweet for some), and the prawns were tasty.

Scallops with XO Sauce

I ordered the Scallops with XO sauce, mostly because I like this kind of sauce. I liked it, but since I was the only one polishing it off, I figured it wasn't as much of a hit with Jerick, Liz, and Aidan. (Well, more for me, so I wasn't going to complain.) We also had a lot of dimsum, which is usually the case when we go to these restaurants.

I'm glad that we were able to find another restaurant to take the place of our once-favorite place, which is now too far away to visit. (And, if you read an earlier post, there's another reason why we stopped going there.)


Ten Ten Seafood Restaurant
69 North Euclid Street
Anaheim, California
92801-4622
Tel. (714)991.9272

Comments