Tang's Asian Fusion Restaurant

My friend Gines invited me and our friend Alain to pig out on Chinese food at Tang's, which is owned by the company he works for. He said that the restaurant had the best Pata Tim (made of pig's leg) in town. I wasn't enticed by this, understandably, but it was enough to get Alain's interest.

I was sure there would be a lot of seafood I could eat, as is usual in Chinese restaurants, so it didn't take much convincing for me to come along.

There were so many dishes, I wasn't quite sure where to start. When I saw the Century Egg with Japanese Tofu, I made it my first stop. The dish made me sentimental because my friend Yuying used to prepare this for me. It wasn't the exact same recipe, but the taste was similar enough.

Century Egg with Japanese Tofu

After that, I went through the crab, more century egg, this time with jellyfish (Yuying also used to make a similar dish), some fried shrimp, and many others. With a lot of Shanghai Fried Rice on the side, I might add.

Golden Brown Crab

Century Egg with Jellyfish

Shanghai Fried Rice

While I was attacking the seafood dishes, Gines and Alain got busy with the Pata Tim, which Alain declared to be excellent.

Pig out, we certainly did. It's difficult not to do so in a Chinese restaurant, especially in one like Tang's.


Tang's Asian Fusion Restaurant
Glorietta 3 (Besides Gold's Gym)
Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. No. 816.1340

Comments