Kozui Green Tea, Quezon City

Yeng and I wanted to have a quick light afternoon snack while catching up on the goings on in our respective lives. We decided to go to Kozui Green Tea, a small relaxing Japanese restaurant along Tomas Morato.

Kozui is a nice place to have a quiet chat with your friends. The green and white interiors contribute to the sense of quiet that you get in the place. We sipped our cold green tea drinks while munching on some seafood balls and tempura salad.



The food was not particularly memorable, but I did like the green tea drink. The food was reasonably priced as well. I think I would go back to Kozui on a hot day when I want to cool off with a healthy-tasting drink and hang out with a friend or two.




Kozui Green Tea
258 B Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Fernandez
Quezon City
Metro Manila
Philippines
(632)413.2705

Comments