Seafood Roll at King Bee Chinese Restaurant

It was my parents' wedding anniversary, and they decided to celebrate it with some Chinese food at King Bee Restaurant. My family was in complete attendance, (well, except for my brother's family in the US), and we all brought our formidable appetites.

My father very thoughtfully made sure that there were a lot of pescetarian dishes for me to eat. I guess after all those years, my parents are used to my dietary needs. He ordered fried rice and noodles, and asked that these not have any meat other than seafood. Actually, they forgot to remove the pork from the rice, but I told my dad that it was all right because there were a lot of dishes I could choose from, and could do without the extra carbs.

What I liked best among all the dishes served (and there was quite a number of them), I like the seafood roll best. Its taste reminded me of a similar dimsum dish from Causeway Seafood Restaurant.

Seafood Roll

I ate way too much as I invariably do in Chinese restaurants. I don't know what it is about these places that makes me stuff myself silly. My excuse is that it was a celebration, and there's no better way to celebrate the many years of my parents' togetherness than with a very hearty meal.


King Bee Chinese Restaurant
120 King Ville Arcade JNF Bldg.
Marcos Highway
Antipolo City, Rizal
Philippines
Tel. No. (632)681.9570

Comments

Anonymous said…
King Bee commonwealth service is the worst