Cafe Iguana, Singapore

On our first night in Singapore, James brought Gigi and I to a place by the river to have a few drinks. We chose Cafe Iguana because of its ambience and the interesting-sounding items on the menu.


Although we were planning on having a few drinks, we ended up eating a lot of things instead, with just a token margarita. I ordered the portobello fajitas, mainly because it's very hard to find anything with portobello mushrooms in Manila, so I try to have some when I can get it.

Portobello Fajitas

James had the red snapper enchiladas, although I ate half of that. Gigi was a good girl and didn't order anything for herself. As a result, I ate most of the calories consumed during that evening.

Red Snapper Enchiladas

What I liked most though, were the nachos. They were crispy and very tasty. Also, the nachos were not the store-bought tortilla chips that restaurants in Manila often serve you when you order this dish.

Nachos

Thus ended day one of our visit to James. One drink, and a whole lot of food.


Café Iguana Riverside Point
30 Merchant Road
#01-03 Riverside Point
Singapore 058282
Tel: (65) 6236 1275

Comments