Good Ol' Old Spaghetti House

I first ate in Old Spaghetti House with my climbing partner Angel several years ago. She said I simply had to try their giant chocolate chip cookie, which I of course did. Since then I would eat there once in a while, when I felt like loading up on carbs.

Gourmet Tuyo Spaghetti

I recently discovered their branch at the Ayala Technohub in Quezon City, with my friends Isabel and Zara, during an all-day girl-bonding session. I had their Fish Fillet Provencal with Garlic Fettuccine, which the restaurant touted as part of their sports menu. I liked it but preferred the gourmet tuyo spaghetti that Isabel had.

Again, I had their chocolate chip cookie, which satisfied, as always. Old Spaghetti House is such an old reliable. Comfort food at its best. If the pasta won't do it for you, the cookie surely will.

Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie


104 Retail Center
UP Ayala TechnoHUB
Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman
Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: 487.TOSH, 508.6979

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
I loooooove TOSH!

My faves are pesto w/ grilled chicken, arrabiata, gambasetti and oriental spaghetti :D