RR's birthday bash at Fat Michael's, Ortigas

My diving friend RR recently celebrated his --th birthday, and he and his wonderful girlfriend Carelle hosted his birthday party at Fat Michael's in Ortigas. Aside from the booze and the inordinate amount of time spent at the photo booth, what made the party interesting for me was, of course, the food.

The star of the food table was RR's birthday cake. It was so cute as it had a diving theme. The diver actually looked like RR.

RR's fab birthday cake

The food seemed to be a hit, judging from the speed of the turnover of pizzas and other dishes at the table. Mostly, I had pizza. I liked the seafood pizza best. I wasn't able to take a photo of it anymore as they went REALLY fast. I also enjoyed their tomato and cheese pizza.

Tomato and Cheese Pizza

It was my first time to go that place. I think I went to another branch years and years ago, maybe in Mandaluyong. I do remember liking the food then (though I might not remember the exact location), and it held true for the Ortigas branch.

Great party, RR and Carelle! Happy birthday RR!


Fat Michael's
G/F Agustin 1 Bldg.
Ruby Rd. Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Metro Manila
Philippines

Comments