Southwest Shrimp Dip at Chili's

I was in the mood for some warm soup so I headed off to Chili's to have some of their clam chowder, an old reliable comfort food. I told myself I was going to be a good girl and have only soup, but I ended up going through the menu and finding something else that caught my eye.

Clam Chowder

I decided to try their Southwest Shrimp Dip, or "creamy spinach dip with artichokes and Southwest seasoned shrimp, served with tostada chips". When the dish arrived, it didn't really look much like the photo in the menu. On the menu, there appeared to be a lot of shrimp. As you can see from this photo, it looks pretty much like a spinach dip.

Southwest Shrimp Dip

Since I like spinach, I didn't really mind. The shrimp turned out to be hiding underneath. I liked the taste of it, I just didn't think there was enough of the dip to go with all the chips. But then I do put a lot of dip on my chips, so maybe it's not them, it's me.


Chili's Bar and Grill
199 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Sct. Fernandez
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No. 632.372.5007

Comments