Thai Pan Restaurant in QC

I love Thai food, but when I do have some, I find myself eating way too much rice. This is why I don’t eat in Thai restaurants as often as I would wish. But when Chi told me of a relatively new restaurant called Thai Pan near our office, I had to see how it compared to other restos in the area.

The place had a nice outdoor area, but we chose to stay inside because it was pretty hot. The airconditioning was too cold though, like in a million other restaurants in the Philippines.

We had some crispy catfish and mango salad, which is something that I can’t resist ordering. We also had some stir fried squid and shrimp with roasted chili. Both went perfectly with (lots of) rice, so as usual, too much rice was consumed during the meal.

Crispy Catfish Salad

Stir-fried Squid and Shrimp

For dessert, we ordered some banana fritters with ice cream. I wanted to order the dish with mango, but they were out of stock. The banana was pretty good though. It was fried, it had sugar and ice cream… what’s not to love?

Banana Fritters with Ice Cream


Thai Pan
Thai Restaurant
120 Dr. Lazcano
Quezon City
Philippines

Comments