The Hungry Games at Italianni's

I had just watched The Hunger Games at Trinoma when I realized I hadn't had lunch yet, so I was, uhmm, hungry. Italianni's was very close to the cinema, so it was an easy choice for a quick very late lunch.

There were so many new interesting items on the menu that I took a while to decide what to have. I ended up choosing an old favorite, as well as a new offering. Their Truffle Fries di Lussi sounded appetizing, so I started with that. Never mind that it's deep fried. I was famished after all. Since I like truffle oil, I was satisfied with this. It was crunchy too.

Truffle Fries di Lussi

For my main course, I had a lunch portion of their parmesan-crusted fish. Again, deep-fried; again, satisfying.

Parmesan-crusted fish

The Hunger Games and a deep-fried meal at one of my favorite chain restaurants. What a great way to spend a summer afternoon.



Italianni's Restaurant
Trinoma Mall
EDSA cor. North Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No. 63(2)915.3582

Comments