Late night dessert at Barcino

Some of my friends wanted to get together for a glass of wine after dinner one weeknight, so we all decided to meet up at Barcino at The Fort. It was a slow night so we had the place almost to ourselves. I didn't feel like having some wine though, so I decided to have dessert instead.

I ordered some chocolate cake. Now I don't think I've met a chocolate cake I didn't like or at least didn't eat, but I ended up not finishing the cake. It wasn't horrible or anything that extreme. It was just a little dry and didn't taste too fresh. I'm sure it would've tasted better if it were closer to being newly baked. It's a good thing the company more than made up for the disappointment brought about by the cake.

Chocolate Cake


Barcino, The Fort
Unit 101 Forbeswood Heights
Rizal Drive, Fort Bonifacio
Taguig, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel. No. 632.900.0726

Comments