Night out at Pasto, The Fort

I recently had a great night out with my dive family. It was a long, long night, and we kicked it off at Pasto at The Fort. We were all just supposed to meet there before we went on our bar crawl, while maybe having a beer as we waited for our group to be complete.

However, we ended up eating more than we intended. We had a couple of pizzas, and some pasta as well. My friends are very considerate when it comes to ordering food when I'm around. They make sure that there are pescetarian-friendly dishes so that I can share it with them. In this case I had a lot of the Quattro Formaggio Pizza.

Isabel, whom we fondly nickname our "dive mother", is very reliable as far as ordering pescetarian-friendly food is concerned, mainly because she orders a lot of sweets, (which usually don't have meat of course). She ordered some chocolate cake, which was a bit dry, but otherwise okay.


It was a nice way to start off our night... pizza, pasta, and chocolate cake. As the night wore on, I was glad that none of those had any adverse reaction to the beer I eventually consumed.


Pasto, The Fort
Ground Level, Fort Pointe Bldg.
Bonifacio Global City
Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(632)884.1592

Comments